Saturday, March 4, 2023

Prince Harry: 'No Sympathy Sought'






The Duke of Sussex opened up about his struggles with mental health and his decision to step back from royal duties in the candid interview.




"I'm not a victim," he said. "But I recognize that I have been through some very unique experiences that come with the position and title that I have in life."

Harry also discussed his relationship with his father, Prince Charles, and how he has been able to move forward despite the difficult times.

"I will always love him, but there's a lot of hurt that's happened," he said. "And I will continue to make it one of my priorities to try and heal that relationship."




The Duke of Sussex also spoke about his wife, Meghan Markle, and how she has been a source of strength for him.








"I can safely say that losing my mum at the age of 12, and therefore shutting down all of my emotions for the last 20 years, has had a quite serious effect on not only my personal life but my work as well," he said.




"I have probably been very close to a complete breakdown on numerous occasions when all sorts of grief and sort of lies and misconceptions and everything are coming to you from every angle."




He added, "My wife has been my ultimate source of strength and love, which is why I know I have been able to process all of this."

1 comment:

  New England Patriots vs New York Jets Match Player Stats: A Riveting Rivalry The New England Patriots vs New York Jets match player stats ...