Sunday, February 26, 2023

Woody Harrelson Jabs at COVID Vaccine Mandates on 'SNL'








Woody Harrelson took a jab at COVID vaccine mandates during his monologue on Saturday Night Live. He joked that he was “so excited” to be back on the show, but then added, “I’m also a little nervous because I heard that if I don’t get the vaccine, I won’t be allowed in the building.”

The audience laughed, but Harrelson was making a serious point about the growing number of states that are mandating the COVID-19 vaccine for certain activities. He went on to say, “I mean, I get it, but it’s still a little scary. I mean, what’s next? Are they gonna make me get a flu shot every year?”

Harrelson’s comments come as many states are considering mandating the vaccine for certain activities, such as attending school or going to the movies. While some people are in favor of the mandates, others are concerned about the potential for government overreach.

Harrelson’s comments may have been lighthearted, but they also highlighted the importance of having a conversation about the implications of vaccine mandates. As the debate continues, it’s important to consider the potential benefits and risks of such policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Lunr Stock: A Comprehensive Overview and Investment Insights In the world of technology and finance, few stocks have captured the attentio...